This baby jacket is designed to be easily knit on two knitting needles. The pattern is a detailed instruction, row by row description, with lots of photos. Who wants to puzzle on a pattern? Not necessary with this pattern!
Create this comfortable and timeless jacket! A wonderful gift.
- Yarn weight: Aran.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 23 rows stockinette stitch = 10 cm x 10 cm / 4″ x 4″).
- Gauge waffle stitch: 29 stitches and 46 rows waffle stitch = 10 x 10 cm.
- The example is knit with Gründl Baby Cashmere, 72% merino wool (super wash), 15% polyamide and 13% cashmere. Ball weight 50 gram (1.76 onces), yarn length 100 meter (109 yards).
- For size 0-2 months you need 4 balls, for size 2-6 months 5 balls and for size 6-12 months 6 balls.
- Respectively 4, 4 and 5 buttons (2 cm).
- Two 4 mm knitting needles (US size 6 UK size 8).
- One 3 mm crochet hook (size C2 US, 11 UK) without a handle.
- (Thin) needle with a blunt tip (darning needle).
Knit, purl, slip stitch selvage edge, yarn over, knit or purl stitches together, pick up stitches with a crochet hook.
© Sylvie Zuidam, all rights reserved
The pattern and images are protected by copyright. Reproduction or distribution is not permitted.
I knitted and wrote this pattern myself, from beginning to end. It took al lot of time and work so please do not copy, share, adjust or resell my patterns.
Thank you, Sylvie
Lots of knitting fun!