This letterman jacket is designed to be easily knit on two knitting needles. The pattern is a detailed instruction, row by row description, with lots of photos. Who wants to puzzle on a pattern? Not necessary with this pattern!
Create this comfortable and timeless jacket! A wonderful gift.
- Yarn weight: Aran.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 23 rows stockinette stitch = 10 cm x 10 cm / 4″ x 4″).
- The example is knit with Red Heart Soft, 100% acrylic. Ball weight 100 gram (3.5 oz), yarn length 167 meter (183 yards).
- For this size you need 3 balls grey (0012) and 2 balls white (0001).
- 7 flat buttons with a diameter of 2-2,2 cm (0.8-0.9 inch) and a hole in the back.
- Two 5 mm knitting needles (US size 8 – UK size 6).
- One 4 mm knitting needle (US size 6 – UK size 8).
- One 3 mm crochet hook (size D3 US, 10 UK).
- (Thin) needle with a blunt tip (darning needle).
Knit, purl, slip stitch selvage edge, yarn over, knit or purl stitches together, pick up stitches with a crochet hook.
© Sylvie Zuidam, all rights reserved
The pattern and images are protected by copyright. Reproduction or distribution is not permitted.
I knitted and wrote this pattern myself, from beginning to end. It took al lot of time and work so please do not copy, share, adjust or resell my patterns.
Thank you, Sylvie
Lots of knitting fun!